Use the File | Print Setup command to adjust page formatting and print settings for printing scripts.
The Printer options specify which printer to use.
· The default printer is listed in the Name field. If more than one printer is installed on the computer, use the down arrow to the right of the name field to select a different printer.
· The Properties button controls the printer settings. For information on specific printer settings, see the owner's manual for the printer.
The Paper options specify the paper size and source to use.
· Choose a paper size next to Size.
· Choose a paper source next to Source.
The Orientation options specify the desired orientation of the printed script.
· Choose Portrait to align the printed page vertically.
· Choose Landscape to align the printed page horizontally.
Click the Network button to navigate to a printer that is shared over a network.